Besides doing my skincare line, I am the creative director of a Web Works Digital Marketing company. You may be wondering, what does a creative director do exactly? I am responsible for the look and feel of all of the websites that we create or maintain. I edit content and media kits. I also make media materials that are necessary to make their products or services appealing to their audience or customers.
Before I have become the creative director of web works, I have been a web developer for three years. I maintain and have created websites, but on the side I always find myself enjoying creative works. I am self-taught, and I have learned a lot from trials and errors. I have edited photos almost like a million times. I also did product uploading and setting up standards for easy checklists. I have updated the sites and optimized them regularly. Up until now, I still help with some website maintenance tasks if needed.
Having said those, I pretty much got the idea of the problems of a start-up company or a striving company faced with their websites. What are those? I’ll share more information on that in my next post. But for now, let’s focus on the services I offer:
- Content Writing – I will write content for one specific topic. It could be about anything that you need help to make sure of consistent posting. It could be about your favorite movie or just about anything. For 100 words, I could deliver it within 1 day.
Content Creations – involves more work than content writing. I would create content for your site. It would take at least 4-7 days delivery and involves a more in-depth knowledge of you or your company. It is important to me that I represent you or your company like how you would like it.
I also create visual banners, pop-ups, newsletters, or other media materials that you need in order to catch your customer’s attention.
To know more click here.
- Persuasive Reviews – It is hard to compel people to leave you a review when they don’t see any on your site. So I offer this to encourage people to start leaving reviews on your site or about your product. It could be on any platform. But I only leave genuine positive reviews.
- Social Media Management- Having troubles creating content or creating posts regularly? I could create engaging content for you. One post needs a targeted description.
- Media Kit Creation – Stood out among your competitors when sending proposals to other merchants. Or when presenting your product profile.
- Product Photography – Want to sell your product? How can you sell a product that doesn’t look good? Well, I could do the trick for you by doing the photography and do minor edits to be presented on a white background or another background if you prefer that.
- Website Development – I can create your website but, I have my partners to do this for you. You can check our site here.
Just Starting your business? I am open to discussions, just send me an email at
Thank you for reading my blog.
Don’t forget to there is always a solution to your problems!
Hello Life by Jungko