“It doesn’t need to be complicated. Thinking of ways to earn money shouldn’t start without the idea of a business.”-lovekeiko
Starting a business can be overwhelming. I have built small businesses since I can remember. Most of us started from a hobby, some from an idea and some are through partnerships and investments. Whatever niche you are in, you can focus on one thing and make it grow. Of course, growing a business is different from being a hobbyist. Like me, I am a handmade crafter. I love making jewelry, skincare, and home decor. I also love creating media mediums for social media and helping entrepreneurs build a business.
Okay, enough about me, let’s talk about you and what you want to do. I guess you are here because you want to start a business? Let’s start by answering the following:
You might not have all the answers now but these will help you to decide whether to register your business or not. If you ask me, I think it’s should be about the demand of your business and how far you really want to grow.
But if you have all the answers now, you could start registering your business through an app called OWNR by clicking this link.
Of course, you can register your business on your own.
Choose your province and click here.
1. BC click here.
2. Ontario click here.
3. For Alberta click here.
Just remember for BC:
The cost to approve and reserve a name is $30.
The cost to register a proprietorship is $40.
If you wish your documents processed on a priority
basis, an additional $100 will be required, in addition to
the regular filing fee.
Remember, the most common reason registrations are
rejected is incorrect payment.1
Personally, I find it too much work to do it myself and I would rather save my time on things that are more important to me, here are some of the reasons why I chose to register my business through OWNR.
- SAVES TIME – It consumes more time to do it yourself because you have to research and check your answers before filling.
- AFFORDABLE – Not to mention that you won’t save much because there is not much of a difference with the rates.
- RBC BANK REWARDS – And did you know that Ownr teams up with RBC Bank? If you register your business with OWNR and open an RBC Business account within 60 days, you can get your money back. Find out more here. (Limited time only).
- 15% OFF – YOU CAN GET 15% OFF by clicking my link.
- PERKS – Oh Yes Perks! Up to $5,000 value of Perks! As a start-up, you will definitely appreciate all the perks they offer!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
I hope you have made your decision to bring your business to the next level. Good luck!
I would appreciate it if you can find time to share your journey or business with me. Follow me on Instagram or you can always contact me here:
I always believed in the power of suggestion, so if you have one suggestion for me to improve my blogging, or if you want me to cover another topic, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
Subscribe and be my friend. What to expect from me?
- A Business minute topic. Related to all tips and tricks that can help your business including social media hacks.
- I will be showcasing my love for handmade and other’s work that shares the same passion. We will be posting handmade products for sale.
- Buzz chat- let’s chat about life and the latest buzz out there.