Now more than ever, an online presence is crucial for one’s business survival. It takes consistency and ideas + design to keep your customer buying your product or services. However, these things are not enough when you are just starting or when launching a new product. Why? Because you need credibility. Yes, credibility, there are so many ways to build your credibility.
- Encourage Customers to submit Google reviews about your company;
- Have a consistent and impactful social media presence;
- Stick to your branding;
- Encourage customers to tag you on social media;
- Update your website sliders and pop-up;
- Do social media ads;
- Let your customer help you by referring their friends to your site.
- Post consistent blogs
- Make sure your media promises equate to the credibility of your product or services.
- Make sure to have an honest product review.
Out of all these, having an honest product review is one of the most important steps to implement. Why? Because, people in general, read all product reviews before buying something. It doesn’t matter if you don’t post that much on social media. What matters is that a customer sees that you have a good number of different kinds of reviews, whether it is a good review or a need for improvement feedback, then they will buy your product easily.
You might be tempted to give a review on your product, but it won’t be effective. Instead, do these:
- Give samples to your friend or family in exchange for an honest review.
- Look for people who want to test products for free.
- Look for influencers to test your product.
- Pay someone to do a product review with SEO targeted keywords.
- Offer an exchange of reviews with other companies. (This is good for other starters too).
Seems easy correct?
Yes, if done right, you have already built your online credibility up to 30%!
I know all of these as I have been in the online industry for years. If you are looking for someone to help you build your online credibility, or do product reviews, please contact me here.
It would depend on the product or services you are offering. We might need to arrange a schedule to test your product or your services. Please note that I only give honest reviews. Therefore, I would need to test your product or services before leaving a review. As always, feel free to contact me for further details.
How to book?
Please answer this questionnaire prior to booking my services.